Looking for an exciting career which could have an impact on the future of mobility, racing, and the fight against climate change? Get in touch now and apply for one of the following jobs at P1:
P1 is pioneering fossil free fuels for motorsport and automotive applications. We currently supply various FIA world racing championships with our renewable fuels and are looking to expand our operations team. The ideal candidate will be able to plan, organize and execute events that P1 supplies with its products such as the FIA World Rally Championship, FIA World Touring Cup and others.
- Logistical planning of events in Europe and overseas
- Staffing of events
- Organization of all required permits
- Communication with race/rally organizers and understanding their specific needs
- Route and travel planning
- Responsibility of equipment used at events (refueling dispensers, hoses, flight cases, tents, etc.)
- Coordination of team race trucks and their scheduling
- Budget planning & evaluation
- Preparing event reports
- Coordinator must be present on-site to manage team and operations for a successful event execution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years‘ prior industry related event planning experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Motorsport experience beneficial
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Multilingual (Fluent in English and at least one other major European language)
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Outreach and Partnerships Manager who is full of ideas to help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted corporate partners. If you are an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking, establishing and fostering relationships, we have the perfect job for you!
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with senior management to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with P1’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Deliver great experience to our partners when working with P1 – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Keep great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Previous working experience as an Outreach and Partnerships/Business development Manager for 2 years,
- BA/BS in Marketing, Sales, Communication or similar relevant field,
- Very good knowledge of English, any other languages are considered an asset,
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Marketing experience is beneficial,
- Strategic thinker,
- Networking aptitude,
- Great multitasking skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Beneficial: experience in Automotive industry or renewable fuels.
P1 is pioneering fossil free fuels for motorsport and automotive applications. We are looking to expand our operations team. The ideal candidate will be able to manage the operations and manufacturing process of high quality sustainable fuels, ensure seamless workflow of production and logistics to FIA racing clients and large OEMs.
- Definition of storage/manufacturing strategy;
- Preparation of decision supporting business cases;
- Identifying, screening, onboarding new fuel blenders;
- Maintenance of existing blender relationships (commercial and technical levels);
- Cooperate with CTO on implementing special and R&D projects and provide technical feasibility and costing input;
- Responsible for keeping production plan and schedule and regular updates;
- Auditing blenders for quality control;
- Responsibility for inventory of raw material and finished products in warehouse;
- Manage Operations team and coordinate tasks in Procurement and Logistics;
- Coordinate fuel distribution to international Motorsport events together with responsible refuelling team lead;
- Overseeing implementation of new product formulations, new production processes;
- Definition and implementation of Quality Assurance methods and processes;
- Continuous monitoring of issues and suggesting/implementing improvements;
- Personal on-site coordination of complex new blends in Belgium & Germany;
- Managing production schedule based on sales plan;
- Ownership of internal documentation and it’s maintenance;
- Process optimisation & support with implementing new ERP.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering / Supply chain / Logistics,
- Process management experience in procurement and manufacturing,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel,
- Fluent German and English, further European languages are an advantage.